Acceptable Use Policy
Thank you for using Slapdash, a cloud based platform for accessing, locating, and organizing content across third-party cloud. This Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”) sets out certain terms pertaining to your use of our website located at www.slapdash.com (the “Site”), our proprietary software-as-a-service platform named Slapdash (the “Slapdash Platform”) for accessing, locating, and organizing content across all of the supported third party cloud-based applications you use, and any associated Slapdash websites and subdomains, networks, applications, desktop software applications, web browser extensions (each an “Extension”) and services (collectively with the Site, Software, the Extensions and the Slapdash Platform the “Services”). It is entered into pursuant to, and forms a part of, the agreement (“Agreement”) between you and Ahoy-hoy, Inc. d/b/a Slapdash (“Slapdash,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) referencing this AUP and governing your use of the Services. As used herein, the terms “you” and “your” mean the individual and/or entity that has entered into the Agreement with Slapdash. We may suspend or terminate your access to the Services if we believe, in our sole discretion, that you have violated this AUP. By using the Services, including accessing the Site, you agree to the latest version of this AUP. This AUP may change, so please check back regularly for changes. Capitalized terms used below but not defined in this AUP have the meaning set forth in the Agreement.
Restrictions on use of Sensitive Information in Connection with the Services
You agree that you will not (and will not permit any third party to): provide or make available any sensitive information, such as government issued identification numbers, or financial information other than payment information required for payment of fees associated with your use of the services.
Misuse of the Services
You acknowledge and agree that the Services include valuable trade secret information of Slapdash, and you agree that you will not:
- decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or otherwise attempt to derive any source code, structure, ideas, algorithms, or associated know-how of, the Services, or reconstruct, or discover, any hidden or non-public elements of the Services, except to the extent the foregoing restrictions are expressly prohibited by applicable law;
- translate, adapt, or modify the Services or any portion thereof;
- write or develop any program based upon the Services or any portion thereof;
- sell, sublicense, transfer, assign, lease, rent, distribute, or grant a security interest in the Services or any rights thereto;
- export, sell or distribute any content or portion of the Services, allow access to the Services (or any content or other portion thereof) by any third persons, unless otherwise permitted in the Agreement;
- permit the Services to be accessed or used by any persons other than authorized users;
- transmit unlawful, infringing, or harmful data or code or any other data or code that you are not authorized to transmit, either to or from the Services;
- interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on servers or networks connected to the Services, or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services (or to other computer systems or networks connected to or used together with the Services);
- alter or remove any trademarks or proprietary notices contained in or on the Services;
- engage in framing, mirroring, or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Services;
- engage in, or attempt to engage in any potentially harmful acts that are directed against the Services, including but not limited to violating or attempting to violate any security features of the Services, using manual or automated software or other means to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” any pages contained in the Services, introducing viruses, worms, or similar harmful code into the Services, or interfering or attempting to interfere with use of the Services by any other user, host or network, including by means of overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing” the Service (except that we grant the operators of public search engines revocable permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials).
- provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete; or
- use the Services except as expressly permitted under the Agreement.
Misuse of Content
You further acknowledge and agree that you will not (and will not permit any third party to) take any action or make available any Content on or through the Services that:
- infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any person or entity;
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, tortious, obscene, offensive, or profane;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail;
- involves commercial activities and/or sales without Slapdash’s prior written consent, such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes; or
- impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of Slapdash.